PhotographerBill PrebbleDescriptionThe nearest part of the canteen, seen in the distance, was part of the original factory, opened in 1949.
On the left is a Lockwood office building, built in 1971.
The photographer is standing in the passage through a concrete-and-block 2-storey office built in 1965.
If the number 6A on the back of the print is correct, this picture was taken when demolition was well under way; the next picture is 3A.Date Taken2008 or laterGeotagnot specified